Thursday, June 13, 2013

Grad Cards & Rolo Pencil

I'm back with those graduation cards I told you about.  These are simple cards which I've made with my  MFT Pure Innocence stamps, and using my Spellbinders dies. I've colored the images with Copic markers, and the sentiment is from SU. 


 

I also made several of these candy pencils for the kids' teachers this year.  It's just a little card stock and foil wrapped around a package of Rolo candy, and a Hershey's Hug.  You can find the instructions all over the Web, and I used a tutorial I found on YouTube from Scrappinwithmybug. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Rose Ann

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

These are adorable, Rose Ann!

Susan (rainy) said...

How sweet are these!! They are perfect CAS designs. Congrats to the grads, too!