Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick Cards

It's been quite a while, and I have some cards to show.  These were quick photos taken with my phone, so I'm sorry about the quality.  I wanted to publish them here, and share with any of you who care to see.

First up are the cards I made for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day this year.  I re-created a card I saw on Splitcoaststampers a while back, because I loved the stamps and colors so much.  The stamps are from SU.



Here is a silly-looking card I made for my oldest son for his birthday.  He has a thing for walruses, and I didn't have a stamp.  I did a quick search on the Web, and found this cute digital image at Hambo.  He was thrilled with the card, I'm happy to say.   



I have made a couple of simple graduation cards as well, but I'll share them another time.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to be back soon.

  Rose Ann

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

your mother's day cards are beautiful. Fun walrus card too!

Susie said...

Love all of them! That is a great walrus image.

Unknown said...

The walrus is adorable! The quick cards are so pretty, I like the colors too. Have a great weekend!
Hugs~Lori